Posted on: 15/10/2019
Some quick thoughts on what I remember about all these CICD systems.
- Really simple
- Documenation seems bad. Concepts are really not well defined.
- An annoying issue that hasn’t been fixed in months https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/6652
- Feels massively comprehensive
- You can host your own “runners”
- The documentation can be all over the place. Specially with the gitlab issues - where solutions / workarounds are mixed in with hundreds of other comments
- Setting environment variables are done ONE AT A TIME. It’s really tedious.
Google Cloud Build:
- Real nice that you can set custom instance types - for example if you wanted instances with more CPU / memory - it’s just a single line to specify this
No comments, yet!
Submit a comment